German Driving Test - Do the Written Test in English - USB Flash Drive
What you need - A fairly modern computer and a internetconnection or a telephon to register.
Sytem requirements see below.
What you get
- A 4 GB USB Flash Drive which you can mount to any PC to use the programm
- Choose the language for questions AND mask.
- Switch between all of the European Community driving licence categories.
- You will get exactly the same questions as in the official driving test / written test.
- Exercise, practise, do mock written tests, or learn by different topics e.g. safety or right of way rules.
- You get your scores, e.g. if you passed the mock test or how many percent of a certain topic were wrong.
- After the mock written test you can correct your mistakes by giving the right answers.
- The USB-FD has an update function, you can work with questions you will get at the time you take the test.
- The use of the USB-FD is limited to one year from the date of registration.
- Availible languages are : English, French, Greek, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbo-Croatian, Spanish, Turkish.
- A PC with a Pentium processor >= 800 MHz, 512 MB RAM, 500 MB diskspace
- SVGA graphicboard min. 1024 x 768 pixel.
- Windows NT / 2000 / XP / VISTA / WIN 7.
- The program is copy-protected. You will need a internetconnection or a telephone to register.
- The validity is limited to one year after registration.
Please note :
- Because of the registration this item cannot be resold by us. So its not sale or return !